Synchro Master Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synchro Masters can all enjoy themselves here

HomeDBLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:42 pm
Top posters
Dragon King Calamity
Quasar/Nova Dorms I_vote_lcapQuasar/Nova Dorms I_voting_barQuasar/Nova Dorms I_vote_rcap 
Remainz
Quasar/Nova Dorms I_vote_lcapQuasar/Nova Dorms I_voting_barQuasar/Nova Dorms I_vote_rcap 
DarkAuraMaster
Podim1
Cheeze
Top posting users this month
No user

Quasar/Nova Dorms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragon King Calamity
Admin

Speed Counters : 7633

Quasar/Nova Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Quasar/Nova Dorms   Quasar/Nova Dorms Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 3:27 am

To enter these dorms, you must be in Archfiend Red or Nominated by Staff Members who find you worthy.

If you are in Archfiend Red you may Apply for a test into these dorms. (Caution, The tester will show no mercy. Banlist same as followed below.) However, your application may not be approved, you must make sure you are truly ready for it and hope the staff thinks you are too.

The Quasar/Nova Dorm setup is as followed.

Only members of their dorms can see posts made in their Thread. For example, if I am to post "Someone help me make a Deck" in the nova dorm, only nova members may see it. Same with Quasar, Admins will have access to both forums, so please no offensive language.

At random points a Staff member will make a post in the Announcements declaring a war between Quasar and Nova Dorms.  Members of each dorm must duel members from the other dorm, and post you winnings to a single thread. When the war is set up, there will be 2 threads open, 1 For Nova Victories and 1 for Quasar Victories. This war will last for a pre-determined time by the Staff members.

Each Victory in the tournament will count as an Arena Victory too, so you will receive Speed Counters from the victory.

When the Wars Time is up, the victories of both teams will be counted up and Compared to the other teams. The team that wins will earn Speed Counters up to the amount of victories.

If Nova wins the War with 9 Victories, and the Staff member declares 20 Speed counters for each victory in the war, Every member of Nova will receive 180 Speed Counters.

Rules:

You cannot have a single person do all the war duels, you must alternate between Team members to keep it fair.

There is a 6 Hour cool down time between the time you may challenge the same person. So if I Challenged another Admin, I cannot duel them for 6 hours, but I may duel others.

As a Slaughter Rule, first team to 30 wins in the decided time frame will automatically Win.

The only decks banned are all the decks from the following link, https://ygoprodeck.com/category/meta-decks/
Exodia and Burn are also banned, So other then that go nuts.

Decks will not be locked after a win/loss. Unless a staff member who makes the War puts it in that specific wars Rules.

In some wars, 2 Staff members shall participate. These staff members will be split to the separate teams. And whichever team the staff member joins, that staff member may not look at the other teams forums.

The duelist from each dorm with the most victories in the war shall be Rewarded with Speed Counters or a Free Name Change. And a Glow of the other teams team color.
So the Quasar member with the most wins will have a Blood Red Nova Glow and Vice Versa for the Nova Member.

However, This glow is only Temporary. It will last until the start of the next War. This is to show who in each war did the best.
Back to top Go down
https://smda.board-directory.net

Quasar/Nova Dorms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Master Duel Academy :: Home :: Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: