Synchro Master Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synchro Masters can all enjoy themselves here

HomeDBLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:42 pm
Top posters
Dragon King Calamity
Speed World Shop I_vote_lcapSpeed World Shop I_voting_barSpeed World Shop I_vote_rcap 
Remainz
Speed World Shop I_vote_lcapSpeed World Shop I_voting_barSpeed World Shop I_vote_rcap 
DarkAuraMaster
Podim1
Cheeze
Top posting users this month
No user

Speed World Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragon King Calamity
Admin

Speed Counters : 7696

Speed World Shop Empty
PostSubject: Speed World Shop   Speed World Shop Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 1:09 pm

Hey guys, so here is the Speed World Shop. You can buy certain bonuses here with Speed Counters. Speed Counters are obtained through Arena/Shadow duels, Winning events, Posting in forums and creating threads. You also get Speed counters for every day you are a member of the academy.

When we get more members who are willing to participate in the academies growth, and join us for events, the prices in the shop will rise. BUT, when I increase the shop prices, the Arena duel rewards will also increase, and so will Event Rewards.

Change in Username. (200)

Glow added to username. (250)

Change in glow color. (125)

GFX Shop (300)

Dorm Restest (500)

More to be added soon. Please give suggestions on what to add.
Back to top Go down
https://smda.board-directory.net

Speed World Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Master Duel Academy :: Market Street :: Main Shop-
Jump to: